Testosterona E - Enandrol 10ml
Testosterone was the first-ever synthesized anabolic steroid. Testosterone enanthate or Enandrol is a slow-acting, long-ester, oil-based injectable testosterone compound that is commonly prescribed for the treatment of hypogonadism – low testosterone levels and various related symptoms in males.
Testosterone is the primary androgen found in the body. Endogenous testosterone is synthesized by cells in the testis, ovary, and adrenal cortex. Therapeutically, testosterone is used in the management of hypogonadism, either congenital or acquired.
In adults, Enandrol has effects across the body:
- Muscles: Increases protein synthesis, and increases muscle mass and strength.
- Body Fat: Blocks the uptake of fat and storage of fat, and increases the number of fat burning beta-adrenergic receptors.
- Brain: Improves cognition, memory, sex drive, and affects feelings.
- Heart: Increases blood flow and cardiac output.
- Bone: Increases red blood cell production and bone growth, and maintains bone density.
- Male Sex Organs: Supports sperm production and viability, and promotes penis growth and erectile function.
- Skin: Supports collagen production and produces hair.
- Kidneys: Produces erythropoietin (EPO), which stimulates red blood cell production
Low testosterone in men increases fat and weight gain, reduces caloric expenditure, increases the prevalence of blood glucose disorders and insulin insensitivity, and otherwise negatively affects metabolic control. In women, unusually high testosterone has many of the same negative effects.
Collectively and in both sexes, testosterone acts directly within your central nervous system (brain and spinal cord) to regulate metabolism, affecting how well your body burns calories and maintains healthy blood glucose levels.