Primo Tabs (Primobolan Tablets) is one of the few anabolic steroids that has been developed by the German company and is still produced by it. Schering in Berlin first put the drug on the market in the early ’60s in the form of several active chemicals. These are Methenolone Acetate and Methenolone Enanthate. Acetate form existed a few years ago in the form of an injection solution and in the form of tablets with a different weight content of the substance.
- Anabolic effect – moderate;
- Androgenic effects on the body – moderate;
- Conversion to estrogens – absent;
- Toxicity to liver tissue is low;
- Release form – tablet and injection;
- Duration of exposure to the body – 5 hours (oral form), 10-12 days (injection);
- The identification period in the body is 1 month.
How to take Primo Tabs (Primobolan Tablets)?
Primo Tabs are to increase strength and muscle mass is limited. When taking the drug, there is no rapid weight gain and some huge rapid gains in strength. Therefore, Primobolan Tablets are often taken for a long time, as it leads to slow and yet very high-quality muscle growth, which then, as the drug is discontinued, are largely preserved. Seen in athletes effective daily dose is 50-150 mg, so the tablets contain 25 mg. In the instructions for use of the drug Primo Tabs from Alpha Pharma, the athlete learns something interesting about doses: “If not prescribed otherwise, then take as follows: 2-3 mg per day per 1 kg of body weight, i.e. at a weight of 50 kg – 5-6 tablets per day.”