GHRP-2, also known as Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide 2, is a synthetic analogue of GHRP 6. GHRP-2 stimulates the release of an endogenous growth hormone (GH) within the somatotropes of the anterior pituitary in the human body.
If you are an athlete or a bodybuilder looking for ways to decrease body fat whilst increasing muscle mass then GHRP-2 can certainly help you with your requirements.
- Promotes faster wound healing.
- Protects and strengthens the heart.
- Improves the quality of sleep.
- Decreases body fat.
- Promotes glucogenesis in the liver.
GHRP-2 dosages vary from individual to individual but generally use between 100 and 300 mcg administered two to three times daily depending on your needs and goals. Normal insulin needles are great for injections. In addition, GHRP-2 can be administered intramuscularly or subcutaneously depending on your choice.
Steps for Mixing
You can use bacteriostatic water or sterile water.
- Take the lids off both your water and GHRP-2 containers.
- Use a fresh alcohol swab to clean the area of injection and the rubber stopper of your GHRP-2 bottle and the top of the water vial and allow each to air dry.
- Fill the insulin syringe with 2.5 ml water and slowly and carefully inject the syringe of water into the 10 mg bottle of GHRP-2– being careful to spray the water onto the sides of the container rather than directly into the powder.
- Keep it in the refrigerator or freezer to preserve it until you’re ready to use it. (Usually, recommend its use for 3-4 weeks, so do not leave diluted drug for a longer period even in a cold environment.)
Scientists reiterate that users are not likely to experience any undesirable effects if this specific peptide is administered within the recommended dose ranges. Using GHRP 2 in excess might cause unfavourable occurrences such as easy fatigability, increased water retention and numbness or tingling in the extremities.