Follistatin is a fascinating protein that can increase muscle mass beyond natural potential by suppressing myostatin. It is high in the non-essential amino acid cystine but unlike most proteins discussed in the fitness world, follistatin has carbohydrates attached to it. Follistatin, quickly gained popularity in the bodybuilding community as a potential supplement to rapidly increase lean tissue mass.
- Building lean muscles from the body tissue.
- Controls and inhibits the negative effects of myostatin e.g. fibrosis.
- Can be used intermittently and irregularly with great results.
- Short user cycles of ten days enable healing of any side effects hence favouring active athletes.
100 mcg, taken every 3 days, for 10 to 30 days. Injected into the body fat around the stomach area.
Steps for Mixing
You can use bacteriostatic water or sterile water.
- Take the lids off both your water and Follistatin containers.
- Use a fresh alcohol swab to clean the area of injection and the rubber stopper of your Follistatin bottle and the top of the water vial and allow each to air dry.
- Fill the insulin syringe with 2 ml water and slowly and carefully inject the syringe of water into the 1 mg bottle of Follistatin 85%– being careful to spray the water onto the sides of the container rather than directly into the powder.
- Keep it in the refrigerator or freezer to preserve it until you’re ready to use it. (Usually, recommend its use for 3-4 weeks, so do not leave diluted drug for a longer period even in a cold environment.)